You can change the design of your consent pop-up to match any of the standard templates provided by Cookie Information, or any other custom design you have created for other Consents Solution within your same account at https://app.cookieinformation.com
If you have any issues with logging in to the platform please use the "forgot password?" functionality or contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
*Step 3 comments on the guidelines from the danish DPA (Datatilsynet)
See how to do change the consent pop-up template below
1) Navigate to the specific consent solution where you wish to apply the new consent pop-up template.
2) Choose the tab "Pop-up" and click "Change template"
3) In the dropdown choose the design of your choice and click "Update". The design will then be copied into the current Consent Solution and the domain(s) connected to. This will have no effect on other Consent Solution within your account as their designs will stay the same.
NOTE: Changing the template will not utilise your own styling of the template that was enabled before. If you style your own pop-up solution you will have to style the new template again.
NOTE: To live up to the new guidelines from the danish DPA (Datatilsynet) you will have to choose one of the following templates called Standard, Sidebar & Overlay v2. You can preview it here.
4) You can insert and customise the pop-up text in the menu "pop-up text". Included in the screenshot below is the text we have on our own banner at cookieinformation.com which can serve as inspiration.
5) To finalise click "Save & Publish"