How to implement the Consent Pop-up
The Consent popup can be implemented in Wix by
1) Going to Settings -> Tracking Tool & Analytics
2) Choose: Custom </>
3) Then insert the Consent Pop-up script in the code-field and Set the code to be placed in the HEAD of the code.
1) Go to the Menu page you want the policy to be and click to add a new APP.
2) In the App Market, search for: HTML iFrame/Embed
3) Click on the Cogwheel to change its settings and set the mode to Website address
4) In the URL field type in the code below, but modify it to suit your website
Keep everything lowercase and domain-name without protocol (https://) & www.
As the Privacy Controls can’t be implemented by itself on a Wix page, we recommend that you place the privacy controls within the consent pop-up. See our different designs in the design center.
Using only one widget