Data Discovery with Cookie Information provides support for an automated deletion job. By setting up this job, you can ensure that any identified violations will be deleted, eliminating potential risks for your organization.
The automated deletion job is designed to delete or (when possible) soft-delete all violations that you and your employees have marked for deletion. For more information on how to handle violations and the deletion process, please refer to the "Guide on Processing Violations."
By implementing the automated deletion job, you can effectively manage and mitigate data privacy risks within your organization.
1. Go to Data discovery by Cookie Information and login using your administrator account.
2. Click Job list (1a) and Activate (1b)
3. Select when and how frequent you want the deletion job to run (3a) and click Next (3b)
4. Select the data sources you want to be included in the deletion job (4a) and click Continue (4b)
5. Provide the Client Id and the Client Secret from your Azure app (5a). You can see how to find the Client Id and the Client Secret in step 9 and step 10 in guide on how to create an Azure app. Then click Next (5b)
6. If your Azure app do not have sufficient permissions then the Client Id and the Client Secret will not be accepted. In this case you can revise guide on how to create an Azure app. Click Next (6b) when you have applied the appreciate configuration.
7. Now a security code will be sent to the email address for the current user. Type in the code (7a) and click Activate (7b)
Implementing an automated deletion job is a critical step in safeguarding your organization's sensitive data. By leveraging the power of Cookie Information's data discovery solution, you can automate the removal of violations, enhancing data privacy and mitigating risks. Follow the steps outlined in this guide to ensure a seamless setup and management of the automated deletion job, promoting a secure data environment for your organization.